Search found 79 matches
- Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:06 am
- Forum: Engine, Driveline, Suspension & Steering
- Topic: V8 oil pump
- Replies: 1
- Views: 129
Like many 55-56 Packard owners, I put in the Old's oil pump kit because of valve tapping at high speeds. Unlike most who have done this, I have come across a new problem. I am now leaking oil through the rear engine seal. I did not use the high volume pump and the car never leaked oil before this. H...
- Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:54 am
- Forum: Shows, Events & Judging
- Topic: Greenwich (CT) Concours d'Elegance 2016
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3119
Great pictures. Sorry I could not make it. Had a prior date for King George III's Birthday celebration at New bridge landing hosted by the 4th New Jersey Volunteers.
- Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:24 am
- Forum: Part Sources & Interchanges
- Topic: Packard Club Sponsor
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1000
I was just having work done on my 54.My Mechanic gave me a list of parts needed almost every day. I called our sponsor and had the parts in no time at all. This was very important to me as I did not want to tie up his shop. They were just fantastic about everything.
- Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:09 am
- Forum: Packard Ambulances, Hearses, Trucks & Commercial Vehicles
- Topic: Smokey Mountain Tours - Asheville NC area
- Replies: 17
- Views: 8894
Great pictures.You rarely see pictures of these vehicles especially when they were in service.
- Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:59 am
- Forum: Dealerships & Factory Branches
- Topic: Sproat and Dunn
- Replies: 17
- Views: 9898
I just purchased a 1936 Match book cover with advertising by Sproat and Dunn in Hackensack. It actually has a picture of the dealership on it.I hope to have it posted as soon as it is received.