Packard Club Sponsor

Discussions related to interchangeability between years and models, and currently available modern sources for parts.
nikrok

Packard Club Sponsor

Post by nikrok » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:12 pm

I will spare you the tit for tat, however, suffice it to say if you are expecting timely processing of an order and any sort of tracking notice (short of a tele inquiry thru the "choices maze") cancel the order or just suffer.The "well, we publish 7-10 working days" pap is BS. They are obviously not hungry enough to modernize their system or have such a corner on flush sucker Packard owners who don't turn their own wrenches, it's ho-hum. Let them eat cake. I won't, and I will go elsewhere and tell everyone at every opportunity about lousy service.

GTO

Re: Packard Club Sponsor

Post by GTO » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:24 am

I was just having work done on my 54.My Mechanic gave me a list of parts needed almost every day. I called our sponsor and had the parts in no time at all. This was very important to me as I did not want to tie up his shop. They were just fantastic about everything.

jfrom@kanter

Re: Packard Club Sponsor

Post by jfrom@kanter » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:48 am

I'm sorry if you feel that you had a bad experience with our company. If there is anything that we can help you with please feel free to call or pm.

Thanks
James From
Kanter Auto Product
1-800-526-1096
Ext 316