Picked up a few bins of packard parts. Some marked in 30's

Discussions related to interchangeability between years and models, and currently available modern sources for parts.
Mikeinri

Picked up a few bins of packard parts. Some marked in 30's

Post by Mikeinri » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:39 am

Not even sure what I have. Many parts are not marked and I'm not all too up on my car parts. Got from estate auction. No chance for me to have won any of the cars but figured may be some value and use to others. Was told that they were parts
For packard but could be others mixed in. Please email me if there's something you need. Can send pics too. Have headlights and body parts and heavy metal pieces. Bumper. And more. 401-588-2143 mike

Mikeinri

Re: Picked up a few bins of packard parts. Some marked in 30

Post by Mikeinri » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:37 pm

Actually more parts than I thought. There are lots of trim parts. Mirrors. Lights. Some glass. Hubcaps. Lots of different cords and wires. Still have 2 bins. The stuff that has tags or writing on it says for 36 and 37 packard mostly. Pic was too large so couldn't post.

dgpnaples

Post by dgpnaples » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:22 am

I am looking for the trim piece that is on the driver side fender leading edge where the cowl cover locks into place. I have attached a photo of where the trim attaches. I also attached a photo fo my passenger side that HAS the trim piece attached(painted black).

If you have anything like this please send me a photo. Thank you.
Attachments
driver side trim piece needed.JPG
Driver side trim piece needed
passenger side trim piece.JPG
passenger trim piece in place

dgpnaples

Post by dgpnaples » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:00 am

I found the trim piece I needed. Thanks.

billverduin

Post by billverduin » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:51 pm

I'm looking for the giant hinges that support and attach to the wheel compartment door, and mount (I think) to either the wood bottom panel of the trunk above it or some support structure I need to replace. Also looking for nice hubcaps for wire wheels. All for my 1936 Eight #1401 club sedan. Thanks...