Wanted: Front Grille emblem for 1953 super clipper

No commercial advertisers, please.
tjmartin

Wanted: Front Grille emblem for 1953 super clipper

Post by tjmartin » Thu May 02, 2019 6:26 am

Wanted: Front Grille emblem for a 1953 super clipper. I have been searching for the emblem with very little luck.

Howard56

Re: Wanted: Front Grille emblem for 1953 super clipper

Post by Howard56 » Thu May 02, 2019 12:53 pm

Finding one in decent condition may be difficult because the plastic is very prone to drying and cracking which you may have encountered. Even if the plastic is intact the sunlight exposure fading the paint makes a supply of good ones even rarer. If no one has anything decent and used to offer you may need to place an order with EmbleMagic to get a spot on their waiting list. When they have enough orders to make a particular emblem they usually make a run plus a few extra but it can take some time. Might give them a call to see what their current schedule holds. https://emblemagic.com/packard.htm

flackmaster

Re: Wanted: Front Grille emblem for 1953 super clipper

Post by flackmaster » Mon May 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Correct that they are difficult to find. Unfortunately rarity of good emblems has driven the cost sky high for this 53-54 emblem.. I have one last NOS unit in my trophy case with the stainless surround with the 3 pegs. If you stay seated and have a clear cardiac report, I will quote you a price.