Wheel cylinders 49 packard

Discussions related to braking systems.
IllinoisMike

Re: Wheel cylinders 49 packard

Post by IllinoisMike » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:56 am

Oops!
I misunderstood. What you have indicated are model numbers and not part numbers.
I only see 2302 listed as RR . I checked the thread and found Napa numbers for a 2362 but that number is not in your list.
Might someone have the Napa, Car Quest, etc numbers for a #2302?
I would also like to get a Napa Etc number for a Master Cylinder.
I have ordered a service manual and looking for a parts manual.
When I look at Kanter they list a part number for1950 and don't discriminate so much with model numbers
If someone has the after market numbers for a Chassis 2302, that would certainly be appreciated.
Mike D

Dave Czirr

Re: Wheel cylinders 49 packard

Post by Dave Czirr » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:08 am

Yes, they are chassis numbers. These are all matches for 2302, I just didn't bother to note it each time as that was the match you were asking about. And remember that a 2302 is a 23rd series and thus could be listed as both 1949 and 1950, they exact same vehicle except for the vehicle number, but not necessarily the same as a 1949 22nd series.

NAPA, etc. will almost certainly not be able to cross Packard part numbers. Here's the original Wagner numbers which someone should be able to cross for you, but honestly, sometimes it's just easier to order from Kanter's or Max as they know the interchanges, though you'll pay a bit more than sourcing yourself.
Attachments
Wagner 42-52 pg1.jpg